I'm just a mom who was dealt the diagnosis of Cushings Disease and this is my journey from surgery through today and how I get through each day.
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
RIP to my MIL
My MIL passed away on Thursday, Dec. 8th. She had Leukemia & this was her 3rd cancer. She was 64. I was there with my husband as we saw her pass away. It was obviously very stressful! I ended up stress dosing an extra 20mg the day she died. I took 30mg total the next few days & especially on Sunday for her Memorial Service. But now I'm back to 20mg. I didnt think I could deal telling the kids but my husband and I managed. Crying all around, but they took it better than I thought. But I know this next year will be tough. She was always there for me & my kids. I'm gonna miss her a lot. :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My heart go out to you, I am deeply sorry to hear about the death of your mother in law.
TanyaW
So sorry for your loss! It's such a hard thing to go through! It was hard on my kids when my parents died, as they were very close to them. Hugs to all!
Post a Comment