So I talked to hubby and sure enough he has supported me and he bought me a digital SLR camera! I'm taking some pretty awesome pictures now!!
I'm just getting into doing birthday parties and portraits and tomorrow actually I'm photographing for a retirement party. It's very exciting! It's something I can do on my own time for the most part and still be home with the kids.
I haven't felt so HAPPY in a long time! I'm excited and I have something (besides my kids) to really look forward to! It's not strenuous on my body or stressful on my mind! Being part of people's events and just seeing people smile! AWESOME! So that's why I haven't been around much. That and I barely get on the actual computer when I have my iPhone now! It takes longer to type stuff, so I just don't. But maybe when I'm downloading pics to my computer I can pop on more often to share some pictures here! Here's just a few!
No comments:
Post a Comment