I'm just a mom who was dealt the diagnosis of Cushings Disease and this is my journey from surgery through today and how I get through each day.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Growth hormone sucks
I know I need it badly, but I can't stay on it for 5 days a week for six weeks straight. I was suppose to get a blood test to check it already but I have to be on it correctly. I get to the 4th week & I'm swollen and my carpal tunnel kills me. I don't know how my blood tests show up with so little when the symptoms scream at me like there's too much. But I keep trying. One of these weeks I'll just cut through the pain & finish it already. I wish it was a pill or a cream, maybe that would make it easier. *sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment