
Today it's been 3 months shy of 2 yrs since my pit surgery. Unfortunately, I still struggle with things here and there and will for the rest of my life. Balancing hormones is like walking a tightrope. Lean too far one way or another and everything goes wonky and crashes and ya have to start all over. So far so good tho. My only challenge since my hysterectomy is my thyroid; but I'm working on that tho.
My only other issues is restless sleeping. It's not quite insomnia, cuz I can fall right sleep and get up just fine in the morning. It's the part in the middle. I just cannot get comfortable. A few weeks ago, I could understand that, but now I'm not sure. I just toss & turn. Some days are better than others. I'm hoping it's just my thyroid, but of course I have to think the worst. So I'm gonna have my PCP run all my hormone levels for me.
Otherwise, I just keep truckin' on. I'm doing more in general, out there shopping, playing in the snow and enjoying my time with my kiddos. Life is good. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment