Friday, February 26, 2010

5 week postop

Just wanted to post a quick update. Nothing too new going on other than MORE SNOW. Blah. I didn't get out this week to do my blood tests because I've been sick. Went through my whole family this stupid cold.

Other than that, I'm feeling ok. Better than the last few weeks. Actually doing more and more. I even got out to shovel the driveway and I was ok!! One more week and I'll be given permission to actually exercise and can get moving on my new summer body! I forgot to mention in my last post about my weight after my appt that I'd lost 11 lbs since I'd been there in December! That's a big cyst!! I just want to keep it off. I think once I can balance my thyroid, hopefully more will come off. We'll see once I can get those blood tests done! Hopefully this week, but we'll see.

No comments: