This week has been a tough week. I've had some different healing aches & pains and the evenings are hard since I'm so bloated. They call it swelly belly, because the insides swell from all the walking and working out it gets. It's not quite healed yet and so it gets swollen, making me look bloated. And if I feel bloated and have even eaten dinner yet, it makes for a small dinner. I had a banana for dinner yesterday.
Today tho, I had my 4 wk checkup. No internal thankfully, just an outside look at my incision. (No internal til my 6wk checkup.) He said my incision looked great tho! I can continue to increase my activities, but still no lifting, exercise or sex. All ok with me, cuz I have no energy to do any of them. My infection seemed to have gone away - finally too. I'm doing ok overall, just little things still holding me back.
The last of those things holding me back is my thyroid. I'm having a blood test done next week to see if my thyroid is off. I think it is. But the symptoms are similar to menopause. So we'll see. I just want to feel better and better!!
No comments:
Post a Comment