I'm slowly and surely doing better. My muscles are still sore, but not as sore as last week.

Hopefully the GH is finally kickin' in. I've been on the antibiotic for quite a few days now and I still feel that ache in my bladder when I pee. If I still feel it by Monday, I'm gonna call the doc and tell him the med is not working.

I'm doing a lot more walking tho and even went out again to play with my kiddos in the 2ft of snow we got this week. Well more walk than play anyway. Probably not helping my muscles but it was fun. Kids had off school from Wed thru today due to all the snow and for it taking forever for the plows to get through our town. But that's ok by me, it was all fun! I'm still in resting mode but feeling better each day. Hoping it continues! :) Now I'm off to watch the Olympics. Go USA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment