Bladder infection that is. I called doc earlier to let him know I was gonna reschedule my appt with this next big snowstorm coming. So now it's next Friday. But he called me right back telling me he got my urine test back and sure enough, I did have an infection. Uhm. Hello! It's been a week! I thought I was getting better, cuz it didn't hurt as bad. He still wants to treat it. So on antibiotic I go.
I'm really feeling the low GH now too. My muscles are just sore. I've been taking my GH for the last 2 weeks, but I guess my levels are so low it's gonna take awhile to get back up there. But ouch. Now that I'm walking more, I can really feel it. So I'm still moving slow due to that and my stomach. Oh well. More time is needed to recover!!
No comments:
Post a Comment