Sunday, January 10, 2010

Such a cry baby

I swear I'm crying over everything!!! And not in a depressed sort of way, but in a sad that things are changing so drastically. I hate change.

My gynecological oncologist appt got pushed back to the 15th. So more waiting I do. I'll also have to have my presurgery tests done this next week too. So I still wait and I still cry over things that just make me see "change."

I went to my daughters brownie meeting the other night to watch her get "pinned" and I started crying. Not cuz it was a great moment, but the fact that where we were was in the middle school where I had all my twin club meetings. They were 6 months old then and I used to imagine them running down the halls when they were 12 and all... But all of a sudden it hit me that they were going on 8 yrs old and how far we've come from those little baby days. No more babies for me. :( Now of course I knew this since my pit surgery, but having a hysterectomy is sooo definitive. I think I've said that before. I'm saying it a lot now, cuz it just IS. But it's what I have to do. This will be a good change. I hope.

There I go....crying again.

No comments: