Twas the night before surgery and all through the house,
the kids were playing nicely & hubby is watching House.
My bag is all packed and I'm ready to go!
Hope I didn't forget to tape my favorite show!
I'm nervous and worried but hoping for the best.
Soon this will be over and I'll get a lot more rest!
the kids were playing nicely & hubby is watching House.
My bag is all packed and I'm ready to go!
Hope I didn't forget to tape my favorite show!
I'm nervous and worried but hoping for the best.
Soon this will be over and I'll get a lot more rest!
Ok, well it's not much but it made me think of that as soon as I typed the title in. hehe! I have to be at the hospital at 5:30am. Yikes! And poor hubby!! So that means surgery is about 2 hrs later than that. So I should be under the knife at about 7:30-8am. The surgery is about 2 hrs long, so I should be done by 10ish. This is of course the best case scenery and nothing goes wrong, which is all I'm going to think of.
I got my hair cut today, finished up all my errands and I think I'm ready to go and just get this done. Praying that I have good nurses and that nothing else goes wrong before, during, or after. So that's all I ask for. Good thoughts and/or prayers. I will be home on Monday and hopefully will post back then and let everyone know all the gory details. : )
4 comments:
Good luck. I'll be thinking of you!
I hope all went well! Take Care!
How are you? Thinking of you!!
thanks for your well wishes! they worked. I'm doing well & coming home today. Pain is ok & I will give all details once I get home. Thanks!
Post a Comment