But I'm home, propped up on a bunch of pillows in bed. I think I'm just emotionally wiped and that's normal for having everything removed. But I still get tired very easily. As much as I want the stitches out, I dread it. Getting those out Thursday. I'm just doing the bare minimum right now.
But there was no cancer thankfully and the it was just the left ovary COVERED in cysts which actually made it one giant cyst (12+cm actually). They said it was just larger than a grapefruit, but smaller than a canteloupe.
But I'm ok and I can only do things a little at a time, so for now I'll leave it at this. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes and texts and visits and gifts. It's truly appreciated!
2 comments:
I'm glad you have that taken care of and are now at home. Yeah, those incisions can hurt.
That's a large mass they removed!!
Take it easy.
I'm sorry to hear you are in pain, but I'm glad that it was not cancerous and they took care of everything.
Take care,
DebraC
Post a Comment