Well, I'll be leaving for Seattle tomorrow to know once and for all what's going on with me. To get a stim test finally and my yearly MRI. Hopefully it will bring good news. I can only pray anyway. I'm just gonna think positive until I know otherwise.
We will arrive in Seattle at 3pm PST and hopefully I should be at the Inn by dinnertime. I have all my testing on Monday, starting with bloodwork and the stim test at 9am. Then at 11am I have my MRI, followed by the visit with Dr. L at 1pm. Hopefully he has some of the results by then. He usually does, so we'll see. Then we (meaning my mom and I) will be heading home. She'll go back to Chicago (after visiting with us for the last 2 weeks) and I'll come home to NJ.
So wish me luck!!
2 comments:
Good luck!
Kay, I hope it went well! Did you get the results yet?
Hugs,
Gracie
Post a Comment