It seems my kids school has a case of the swine flu going around. The "odd" thing is, most of the docs around the area are just calling it a "bad virus." But it's a HIGH fever that comes out of nowhere followed by a really bad cough. And that's the "mild version." The moms, including myself, know better. The CDC has said those symptoms are those of the swine flu. So why is the medical community not really dealing with it??
My daughter has this illness; came home on Tuesday with a fever of 102. She was fine before that. For the last 3 days, she's had a fever and then the cough started. But those are the only symptoms. Thankfully she's eating and drinking just fine. I'm just waiting for it to hit my son next. And me. I'm the one that's most susceptible to the worst parts of this flu. I'm taking in as much vitamin C and stuff as I can. And of course the docs are all out of the regular flu shot, so I'm worried. But time will tell. For now I'm just exhausted dealing with my daughter and worrying about if my son will get it. And my back is taking a beating. But I can't see my chiro, til this is over. I just pray it's soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment