We took the metro train (think subway) into the city and that was cool. Well it was hot as heck down there and there was a TON of people going to work, so it was a madhouse...but it was interesting to see nonetheless. Much nicer than the NYC subway stations too I might add!! The hotel and the museums were nice and refreshingly cold and all the stuff we saw was great. I wish the kids would've understood a lot more, but they got the basics. We also took a bus tour, which was good for me to ease up on all the walking and that was very informational too. The one thing I wanted to see and didn't, was the White House. I was sooo bummed! I think I got a quick snapshot of the white house, but if you didn't know what it was, it would just be another scenery shot!!

Overall, I'm still feeling good tho. Ate way too much, and the food wasn't even all that great! My wrists are still acting up here and there, but for the most part, I only wear my braces at night. I tried to go w/o them one night and within hours my wrists were popping all over. It was a very uncomfortable feeling. So now I don't go to sleep w/o them.
I should be getting my blood test done next week to check my cortisol, then doing a MEDEM with Dr. L. We'll talk about my freckling and see what comes next. Then school starts in 2 weeks and the kids go back and it'll be quiet around here again!
1 comment:
Glad you had a nice time and that you're feeling good! Nice photo! :)
Post a Comment