But I was totally fine on the whole trip and even enjoyed a good walking through the city of Chicago with my brother and a tour through the Harry Potter Exhibit. It was awesome! And then when we got home our inground pool was finished being built and we've been swimming in it whenever the weather allows! But the one downside is I'm freckling a LOT! Just another thing to worry me. I'm not having any other symptoms, but all over my face are these freckles!! My mom and even some of my friends think they look good on me, but I've never had them in my life!! So of course since my ACTH has been high, that's the first thing I think about vs the sun. Yeah, I've been spending time in the sun, but yes, my ACTH is up there. I dunno. I'm trying to get ahold of Dr. L to get a cortisol/acth level checked. It's been over 3 months, so it's time.Other than that, we have another little vacation planned. Hubby and I are taking the kids to Washington DC to the museums and whatnot. Should be fun. Then school starts for them not long after that. I'm hoping to get back out to Seattle in November to get my yearly MRI and an adrenal stim test done. Waiting to hear back about that as well.
Overall, everything is still good! Really trying to enjoy my summer this year!! :D
1 comment:
Kay, I hope everything checks out okay when you go to Seattle.
What you said about getting soooo tired, reminds me of sometimes when I feel a Crohn's attack coming on. I go from fine to so tired I can't stay awake. I've found that if I sleep at those times, things work out. If I have to stay awake, then I get sick.
Our bodies really do seem to know what they need.
Post a Comment