I also feel better than I did then. I can wake up early and get up and go! I'm not tired and I'm actually getting my stamina back!! It was nice to go to the fireworks and really get into it with the kids. Although, they are getting to an age, they could take them or leave them. Ah well.
My wrists/thumbs are somewhat better, but I still wear the braces often and take Advil to help with swelling. I've also gone to my chiropractor, and he has this laser light that is supposed to help the swelling as well. However long I can put off surgery, so be it. :)
So I'll leave you with my annual picture of me and my kiddos on the 4th. Maybe I'll put a then and now pic from when they were just babies...I miss my babies.... Happy 4th tho! :D

1 comment:
Kay, you look great! Those babies sure do grow up fast, don't they?
Hugs,
Gracie
Post a Comment