Monday, April 20, 2009

Updated pictures to go with my post...

This is what I call the "Jared look". If you remember those Subway commercials with Jared holding up his big pants. That's what I've done. I've gone from a size 22/24 to a 10/12. I can only pray it stays this way, cuz I'm enjoying it. I've had to go out and get all new clothes, but it's worth it! :)


This is the 22/24 pants and the 20/22 pants and below is me now (even w/a BELLY shot!).





































A total of over 60 lbs lost since this whole fiasco began. (I started at 231 and am down to almost 165, so I still could go down more, but I'm not gonna complain!) Please God let me keep this body. I will never complain about being this size EVER again. :)

4 comments:

judycolby said...

Very impressive, you're looking so good! Congratulations.

Gracie said...

Woo Hoo! You go girl! I've been waiting for these shots! You look sooo AWESOME! I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations on all the hard work to get to this point! It's not an easy ride!

Hugs,
Gracie

Christina said...

You look so good! Way to go! You give the rest of us hope.

marianne schneider said...

Awesome. There's nothing wrong with having to go shopping!