I can't find anyone to do the adrenal stim test w/o going out of state, so I'm going to do it another way. I'm going to see if I can wean down. I'm on day two of weaning down to 17.5 and so far I'm ok. I have that horrible weaning headache and am fatigued - more so at night. The Excedrin helped the headache, but nothing can stop me from going to bed at 9pm at night. hehe!
Otherwise, so far, I'm handling it as well as can be expected. I don't have any cushie type symptoms that I'm aware of or recognize from before surgery. I'm even down 35 lbs since surgery. But since being on the estrogen cream and getting hot flashes all the time, I started to worry. But I stopped the estrogen cream and stopped getting the hot flashes. So maybe some sort of estrogen dominance? My ob/gyn seems to think so. I'll be off the estrogen for 3 full weeks come Thursday. I am taking blood tests to see what those hormones look like on Friday.
I also am only taking 3 days worth of .4mg GH. I was on 5, but then I had all those aches and pains - even after a month. So I stopped the GH for a week, felt great, then went back on to 3 days a week. I have yet to be able to go up higher than that. The symptoms are still there, tho not as bad as it was on 5 days a week. So I'm just wondering if my pit is waking up with all these things changing. For good or for bad, I want to find out. I've had no symptoms of thyroid changes, so who knows.
But I need to get more bloodwork to know for sure what the heck is going on. So I'll keep ya posted. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment