I went to the chiro today, cuz I felt my neck needed some "tweaking." So my chiro, who I think is an awesome doc, did his thing and I could tell the minute after he did it, I already felt better. But it was what he said that REALLY made my day. He told me my mucles and everything about my neck was sooo much better than it had been in the last year. Now I usually go in to see him about every 2-3 months depending on how I feel. But I guess this time was just different and he could feel it.
That made me feel great. When I don't have to say anything and doctors can tell things look/feel different or better - that's means something! I'm feeling better on the 15mg, somewhat. I still have that headache, but it's not quite enough for pain meds, but just enough to be annoying. Does that make sense? Not sure if it's a weaning headache anymore of if it's another hormonal headache. But I'll find out tomorrow.
I go see my ob/gyn at 10am tomorrow and I'll know the results of my bloodwork from last week then. I'm nervous and I'll probably be more nervous tomorrow. But for now, I'm good. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment