Just wanted to post that I finally got back my lab results for my thyroid and GH. Turns out the dosage I'm on for thyroid is fine, levels are middle of normal range. Not what I expected, but I guess that's good. Still have days I feel like I'm cold, but maybe I'm just cold.
My IGF-1 unfortunately was still low. It was 50 before I started the Growth Hormone shots, but it was only 100 on the shots for the last 8 weeks. The low range of normal was 109. So you can see I'm still low, and so did Dr. L, which is why I need to up my dosage from .2mg to .4 and see how that does. I'm hoping I don't have to give myself 2 shots, but time will tell.
Otherwise I feel pretty good. I can't imagine how much more energy I will have upping my GH. I feel like I have more energy than I've had in a LONG time. Still have some small muscle aches, but we'll see. I will be going to get another set of bloodwork done for my local endo next week. Hopefully that will give me some comfort finding out what my cortisol #'s are. I'm getting paranoid. I hate that feeling. Nothing specific is going on, just little things like my neck aching and some headaches. I think it's estrogen and whatnot related, because I just started a new cream (no more pills yeah!!). But still. Peace of mind is a big thing! hehe!
No comments:
Post a Comment