
Anyway, nothing really going on. I got some blood checked today. Only thyroid and GH. Dr. L wouldn't check my cortisol or ACTH yet. Says it's too soon since we just checked in in Dec. Would really make me feel better, but nope. This is just a test to see if I need to titrate meds again. Fine. I have an appt with my local endo in March and I have to do a full hormone panel for her, so I get it done anyway. :P
I'm also a little bitter, because now Dr. L is telling me I don't have to come out til next December. Really. For an MRI (which I just did here in Dec) and to have more blood taken. Honestly, IMO, what a waste. I want to keep him as my endo because I'm still worried about all this, but can't we just communicate long distance? Since that's what we're doing now??? I don't know what to think or do. I had planned on going out early, but he said no - it wasn't worth it. By that time we should have titrated all meds to the appropriate dosages. Probably true, but still. I can tell you one thing, I'm not going in Dec. I will definitely go before then, if I DO decide to go, one way or another.
Anyway, I'm not doing anything overly special today. Hubby has grad school tonight after work. So we'll do something together another day. The kids are cute and made me a few things and a card, which makes my day. I'm also planning on going out with one of my best friends and her twins for dinner tonight. Two adults and four kids...should be fun!! :D
3 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday! I'm sorry I missed this yesterday & I even had seen it was your birthday and STILL forgot to come say HI.
Hope you enjoyed your dinner last night.
You look great - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Late Birthday! I just wanted to pop by to tell you that your blog has helped me so much. Thank you! I also tagged you on my blog.
Hope you're doing well!
-Amy
Post a Comment