I'm just a mom who was dealt the diagnosis of Cushings Disease and this is my journey from surgery through today and how I get through each day.
Monday, February 23, 2009
A few ramblings
Well I didn't go Thurs to get my blood done like I said I would, but did go on Friday. I went early too, as I just wanted to get it done. But wouldn't ya know it, after I came home from taking the kiddos to school, I had a message on my machine. It was from the lab, saying they messed up and missed a test. Turns out they forgot to take my 'Renin' levels as asked for. So I looked it up online and saw it related to cortisol and aldosterone. Well when I got out of the lab the first time, I had taken my hydro. So I asked them if taking the meds would mess with the results. They swear it won't. But I want to know how do they know for sure. Are they doctors? NOOOO. So with my luck it will be all screwed up. Hopefully my local endo won't go by that alone anyway. I didn't want to go at all, but did. Now it's all done. And I wait. March 4th. Seems soooo far away, for just over a week away.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment