Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thinking I need an up in dosages

I'm having a few different symptoms again and I'm wondering if I need an up in a few of my med dosages. Maybe thyroid and GH. I still need to adjust all my female hormones so they aren't pills too. I sent off an email to Dr. L to find out when my next hormone check is. Hopefully it's soon. It's been over a month since I've been on the GH, so I think it's time. But I'll find out from them to know for sure.

I still feel ok in general, just a few aches and pains that I'm sure could be better if my meds were adjusted again. I've been having a few days where I'm depressed and other days where I just get mad that this has to happen to me. I think it's all part of the depression, but nonetheless, I hate feeling it. I'm fine and I should feel great for being on the other side of this, but these damn hormones know how to make ya feel like crap. I knew hormones were mean, but not this mean. *sigh*

I'll post again when I hear when I'm getting my hormones tested again. :)

No comments: