Saturday, January 24, 2009

First winter cold

This is my first cold in a couple months. The official "winter" cold to say the least. My head is all stuffed up, I have the drainage down the back of my throat and I feel like I got run over by a truck. :( My kids have a cold too, tho it seems it's in their chest. So not only do I have to deal with how bad *I* feel, but how bad they feel as well. And since my body is so sensitive, in the fact that it doesn't take too much to head south, I have to take it easy. Yesterday, I felt AIish and ended up taking an extra 5mgs of hydro. I probably should've taken some today, as I've (TMI ALERT) had the runs. But I've eaten some bananas, drank Gatorade and tried to keep on top of it and I feel "ok" for being sick.

I laid around all day today, while hubby took care of the kiddos. He made sure all meals were taken care of too. I haven't been eating much again. I got my appetite back for awhile and now it's gone away again. Still sleeping good, even with the cold as well. Nothing NyQuil can't handle. ;)

Hopefully I'll hear from Dr. L this coming week. Hope he doesn't want me to do the testing this next week, cuz the cold may throw it off. He may have to wait til summer to get me feeling good tho. Something tells me this is going to be a long winter/spring with colds. . .

No comments: