My cold thankfully seems to have been short lived. Hopefully I don't jinx myself, but I'm feeling much better. Still a little stuffy, but overall ok.
Talked to Dr. L's staff and it seems I'm getting blood taken next week and then will have a MEDEM to consult with Dr. L after the results are in. Looking forward to them to ease my mind. That fear of recurrence is always on my mind and the blood tests help ease that worry, at least for a little while.
Anyway, no other reports at this time, but once I get the results back, I'll post again (unless something else pops up!). :)
2 comments:
Kay,
Is that a recent photo that you have up now? You're looking VERY good.
Yep. Taken last week. :) Thank you for the compliment. Now I need to replace the other little picture that's posted here! hehe! I never thought I had the round face, but you can definitely tell the difference between this pic and the pic I have on the site.
Post a Comment