Monday, January 12, 2009

Feeling paranoid...

It seems whenever my cycle is about due, the hormones of course do their thing. I have one or two pimples that pop up, I gain a few pounds and I just feel sorta blah. So of course, knowing that those are also Cushings type symptoms, I get paranoid. Part of me wants to lower my hydro to 17.25 and see what happens. Not sure if that's safe or not.

Before I needed it and was up to 25, then I went back down. Dr. L said I could keep at 20mg if I felt fine, otherwise I could up it. Now here I am wanting to lower it. *sigh* I hate hormones. The other thing is sometimes I just feel...and I know this is going to sound crazy...but I feel good and have all this energy. I know I'm on all the right hormones (and doses I think) and I think that's a good sign, but again, it worries me because I felt good when I was high on cortisol too. My weight is still the same, I haven't lost anymore. But again, I can't go by weight, cuz even when I was high on cortisol, my weight was the same. Can you see where my paranoia is going?

I have to find out when my next blood tests are. That will be the only thing to ease my mind. And when my cycle stops too. *sigh* I hate this stuff.

No comments: