Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to the grind

Well, the regular routine has commenced. Kids are back to school and I'm back to doing all the housework and running errands etc. Thankfully I feel pretty good doing them.

I was taking 25mg of hydro a day to help me through the holidays, but since the first of the year, I stopped taking the extra 5mg. I didn't think I needed it, cuz the holidays and the chaos was over. Wellllll.... My aches and swollen knees have returned. :( I'm pretty sure it's cuz of the lack of hydro. But not 100% sure. Bums me out if I need to continue to up my hydro, cuz I just want to get off it. It's not a big deal to take all the meds (even the shots), but if I don't need it, I don't want to take it.

I sent an email to Dr. L and I'm hoping he responds sometime this week. Hopefully he'll let me know if he thinks I should indeed stay on the 25mg of hydro or deal with the pains and hope they go away. I am not due to get my blood tested til around Feb/March. *sigh* I'll keep ya posted tho, but overall, I'm still feeling pretty good. Life is finally good.

No comments: