Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. The holidays and other illnesses are getting the better of me. I'm doing good tho and have finally finally FINALLY started Growth Hormone!!! YAY!!! My insurance approved at a really good rate for 3 months and a nurse came and showed me how to give myself a shot! hehe! While it hasn't kicked in yet, it makes the mental state, so much better knowing it soon will.
The holidays do make this all stressful, so I have been upping my hydro to 30 on some days. One day I really wasn't feeling so well (after a day of over doing it) and I had to stress dose at 8pm at night! I didn't like doing that so late, but it definitely made me feel better. It's better for me to take a high dose in the morning and take my 5mg at around 2pm. Gives me just the mmph to get through the rest of the evening.
I'm still sleeping well and I think my need for drinks at night has finally gone away. I'm down to 175 lbs from 206 before surgery. (My memory is still shot, so I may have said I was down weight in a previous post. But here's the exact numbers. hehe!) My hair is still falling out tho, but my skin has gotten even better. My acne is pretty much gone now! The hair on my body is gone and the hair on my legs is so much lighter than how it used to be! Summer shaving is going to be so much easier this year!! *wink*
One of these days, I'm going to make a list of symptoms before surgery and my symptoms now. To really see how far I've come. I mention all the symptoms so scattered, even I can't keep track. I am looking forward to the holidays tho and seeing my kids so excited for Santa. It makes all the stress beforehand worth it!
Oh and I have finally downloaded my pictures from my camera and I will be adding some pictures to previous posts soon, so keep an eye out! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment