Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

I know this is a little early, but seeing as how I'm slacking anyhow, I figured it should be early or I'd just miss the holiday altogether. hehe!

Anyway, just wanted to update that I'm doing well! Can I really say that!? I'm doing WELL! I'm feeling ok, still not "great" yet, but I think I can say I'm feeling pretty good! I think the growth hormone has finally kicked in - even if just a little! While I'm not fond of giving myself shots, it doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would.

But I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. I'm really excited and not so much for myself as I am for my kiddos. They have asked every night for the last week if they can open a present. LOL So tomorrow it starts and it's very exciting. I also can't wait til it's over and I can go back to resting again. Honestly, I hate being on 25 or 30mgs of hydro. I just want to stay on 20 or someday soon go lower. But I won't push it.

I'm grateful for everything that's happened this year. I'm grateful for the timing of the surgery, since hubby's job is in the toilet. I'm grateful to have come this far. I really try to appreciate each and every day and everyone in those days with me. I'm not an overly religious person, but I am so thankful to have God as a huge part of my life. I truly believe him and my guardian angel are to thank for helping me get through all this in the last 6+ years. I never noticed more than I do now.

In any case, I won't ramble (more than I already have). I'm on the up and up and I'm about to have a great Christmas!! I hope all of you reading this do too! (If you celebrate Christmas of course. hehe!)

1 comment:

Shari said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Kay! I am really glad to hear the growth hormone is helping. {{hugs}}