I can't believe it's been 6 months. And sure enough, I feel like I have signs, something just isn't right. Everyone keeps telling me it's my wacked out hormones, but I dunno.
I'm STILL waiting for labs. Tomorrow it will have been 2 weeks since my blood test. This is CRAZY!! I'm really upset with Dr. L at this point in time. He doesn't seem like he cares about me postop!! I can't go out there right now due to money issues and Dr. L is blowing me off!! It's seriously upsetting. He won't email me back, won't call me and certainly won't give me my freaking results already!! A lot of this worry would be done already if he just gave them back to me!!! Grrrrr...
Anyway, back to my odd symptom...Red flushing face. I have no idea why this is happening and it's not happening at a specific time, but randomly. I get hot it happens, I get cold it happens... *sigh* My jaw has gotten worse, that I finally saw my chiro on Monday. I see him again this afternoon. He's using this laser thing on it and it helps, but only short term. I need to see an orthodontic surgeon so he can really make sure things are ok. I can't eat anything crunchy as it just hurts and makes this little knot near my ear swell up more. Chiro says it's all muscle, but I don't think so myself.
I had an MRI this morning and I'm hoping that actually shows something regarding my jaw. But we'll see. I'm not sure what Dr. L is looking for exactly as far as the pit tumor. I don't have much pit to look at. But I guess if anything is growing, maybe he'll see it. Just seems like he didn't see it the first time, how would he this time?? So confusing. I'll probably have to wait 2 weeks for that answer too, even tho the radiologist told me it would be ready in 2 days. *sigh*
I'm just bummed and hoped I would have better news for my 6 month postop anniversary.
No comments:
Post a Comment