Saturday, November 29, 2008

TMJ, oh the pain....

My TMJ on the right side has really swelled up. :( I can't chew anything crunchy or anything that takes more than a couple chews. It's bad. The right side, in front of my ear is all swollen. I'll be looking for an orthodontic surgeon Monday to see if there's ANYTHING besides surgery that can be done. I'm going to assume this is pain that continues from the lack of GH. This one is serious tho, cuz I am having trouble eating. All I hear is that crunching and grinding of the bones and stuff in my head!! I ice it, I take advil (along with all my other meds) as often as I can, but OMG this sucks. :( Didn't help my thanksgiving when I couldn't eat much. *sigh* I'm praying,hoping and crossing every finger that Monday, I'll FINALLY have the lab results. I'll bug the lab again if I have too.

Anyway, the thanksgiving was ok other than that. Hubby's family all around, it was crazy. There was some like 50 people at MIL's restaurant. It was nuts. But fun. Kids had a blast and actually ate turkey. I was so proud. hehe! Since MIL is closing the restaurant very soon, we got to take stuff from it. She let us have one of the 5 tv's! It's a 42" plasma flat screen tv. We're so friggin' excited!! Once the restaurant closes, we'll get it. But not just yet. That's such a perk for us and I'm looking forward to it.

I do hope I have enough energy to get through Christmas shopping. That's right. I'm a late xmas shopper. I sort of have a reason, but still. Now I just have no mmphf! I need to get up and go and all I want to do is sit and rest. Sad eh? But I'll get it done, it'll just take me the whole month. Here's to December tho!

No comments: