Well I went to the doctors last week and had this nerve conduction test and it DID show that I had carpal tunnel in my right hand and not so much in my left. So at least now we have a baseline. I'm wearing a brace on my right hand to try and ease the pain and make it better somewhat. At least before I get the GH. I'm just eagerly awaiting the growth hormone meds now. . .
Unfortunately my whole family is sick and I was the last one to get it oddly enough. My throat hurts, my head hurts and I just feel icky. It's just a cold, but nonetheless yuck. So far the 25mg a day seems to be ok while I'm sick.
I hate this time of the year tho. The colds, illnesses of all kinds. Blah. I like it as far as the holidays tho. Just wish I had more energy to get my butt out there. My mom comes in this weekend, so she'll motivate me and help me out. Then my dad and brother will follow after that. This month is going to speed by, just cuz I have so much to do! Anyway, I just wanted to pop in here to update. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment