I was going to post about the GH stim test I was SUPPOSED to have today...AGAIN...but I was worried I'd post for nothing. Guess I had a right to be worried. This time I stood up before they put the needle near me to make sure they knew what they were doing. Glad I did, cuz the didn't look at the script AGAIN and were not doing it right! Again, the medical community has let me down. They really and truly have no clue. And they did anything just to get me out of there, even if it isn't right. They won't listen to me or probably anyone who tells them how it should be. THEY are the doctors and THEY have some sort of a GOD complex that they are right and the patient is wrong. I'm so sick of it. I just cried today.
I have been fighting like hell, not to have to go back out to Seattle. It's a freaking blood test!!! I'm fighting a losing battle. Hubby is giving me one more week to find somewhere to do the dang test and then he's buying me a ticket to go back out to Seattle. Even tho we can't afford it, nor do I really want to go!! Not before xmas!!! *cry*
I'm just so depressed about this. I need this test sooo badly. I'm in more and more pain every day. Thankfully, for now Dr. L is ok with me doing MEDEM's. Meaning online meetings. I will do the regular blood tests and MRI, but that's all he'll accept. He won't accept the results of the GH stim test or the CST. So I have to rely on my local endo for that. Very scary thing as well. :(
It's just not fair that this needs to be this hard. At this point, this has to be worse for me than diagnosing the dang Cushings. *cry*
1 comment:
Hey, lady...what happened? What were they trying to do?
Hugs,
Robin
Post a Comment