I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Not much new going on. I feel bad just posting how my muscles and bones ache all the time and how much hair I'm losing. It all seems to be getting worse. I now have what I think is carpal tunnel in my right hand. My hubby doesn't think it's carpel tunnel, just my joints or whatever being inflamed and causing my nerves to be pinched. I dunno. And pretty soon I'll seriously need a wig, because my hair is just falling out so quickly and not growing back as fast. Even with special shampoo to help it grow back... It's not so good not having hair on my head, but it's ok not having it on my legs. *wink*
I also got a call from my ob/gyn yesterday with results from my estrogen/testosterone blood test from last week. Turns out my estrogen is still low (even after being on the estrogen patch for the last 5 weeks) and my testosterone is low as well. *sigh* So he wants me on a different estrogen drug as well as testosterone. Unfortunately, he's not versed in what these drugs do to corisol & thyroid, so *I* have to look them all up and decide which is best for me. Problem is, I have no idea either. All the side effects and worrying about cancer scare the crap out of me!! But I don't have a choice unfortunately.
I also talked to one of the nurses that was real nice to me when I tried to get the GH test the first time and she is going to help me get this test. I turned in all my paperwork from my local doctor and she said she will order the drug and get back to me. I hope it doesn't take too long. I will bug them at least once or twice a week, until I get this test back. So my next call is on Friday if I don't hear from them before then. I just need to get this test done.
Lastly, I need to call Seattle and have them send me out labs to check my thyroid. It's been 6 weeks for that too. I'm hoping to get a medem to discuss all the issues with Dr. L. I just need to get all these tests done already.....
So I'm still around, just trying to hang in there until all these things finally work together. I just hope it will be soon...
1 comment:
Kay,
:( I am sorry that you are feeling like this. I am prayig that it gets better soon for you! I think of you often and check in as you were one of the first helpful ones for all my questions and still answering my questions. Hugs,
Tammy
Post a Comment