I'm trying really hard to be positive. But some days are so hard. I feel so crappy and I am just totally useless. My memory and concentration are so bad. I retell stories, I forget things, I do things I didn't know I did! It's just bad. And I get in this depressed state. While it only lasts a short time, it seems like it lasts longer. It's truly heart wrenching. I just cry, about anything and everything. Like everything is overwhelming. While sometimes it is, other times it's not, but SEEMS like it is. :(
Yesterday, my lil' girl did not feel good. She was nauseous and actually puked late morning. Of course panicking, I put on the hospital mask and wore it all day. I am so scared of getting sick and having to go to the hospital. 1) I don't want my kids to see me like that, and 2) We can't afford for me to be in the hospital again. Hubby is losing his job and I don't work. NOT a good combination.
In any case, my daughter was ok, just not feeling good the rest of the day. I think she had food poisoning. A very mild case, but nonetheless. She woke up this morning all chipper and ready to go. We'll see how she does when she comes home from school. *worried*
Haven't heard from Dr. L yet on my test results. Was hoping I would, but maybe tomorrow. *crossing my fingers*
2 comments:
Kay,
I wish there was something I could help you with. I'm sorry things are so bad at this time.
Tag! You're it! Someone just tagged my blog, and now I'm tagging yours:). Check out my blog for details and play along!
Post a Comment