I can't believe it's been 5 months since surgery. For the most part, I'm feeling better. I think if the hormones were balanced I could say I felt "great." But unfortunately I still can't say that yet.
I'm still frustrated by the fact that I can't get the stupid GH test done. But I'm still working on it. I gave a letter to my PCP and I'm praying he will help. I'll post when I hear back.
Other than that, this weekend was uneventful. I just rested. I forgot to post that when I went to my ob/gyn appt, I had lost 4 lbs. I haven't even tried! Not sure why that is. I've been eating the same, as I have little appetite still. Maybe someone "up there" was giving me extra leeway with all the extra chocolate from Halloween. hehe!
I'm still sleeping well, but the one thing I'm most worried about is all this hair I'm losing. I am seriously worried. It is just dropping out. I will need a wig here soon. *sigh* I've made it this far tho, I'm alive and for the most part, well. That's what matters.
No comments:
Post a Comment