Wish we could elect doctors and tell doctors which ones shouldn't be practicing. But that's not what today's about. A new president. A new president to decide how the next 4 yrs will go. New healthcare plans and whatnot. God helps us all, that's all I can say.
Other than being out there to vote, today I hung out with one of my best friends and her twins. It was nice to hang out and have the kids together to play. We went bowling and I think my arm is going to pay for it tomorrow. I didn't eat much at lunch, but I seemed to drink a lot today. I had 3 soda's which is unlike me and hasn't happened for quite some time now. I just seemed overly thirsty.
In any case, I'm feeling pretty good. It has been 4 weeks since I've been on the thyroid meds and I'm starting to wonder if it's just now kicking in. We'll see. Muscles and bones still ache, but that's expected. Otherwise all is well.
2 comments:
Hey,
Glad you are doing better. I was diagnosed in April 2008 and then had the pituitary surgery on July 8,2008. I still really ache. It is hard to get out of bed and even walk. Ouch! The endo thinks I might now have arthritis. Not sure what to expect recovery wise. Have improved some, but still really tired and still don't go out much. What about you?
I am new to the Cushings site and am not sure even how to get back here to see if you post or not... I wrote a bio a few days ago and it is not up yet.
Thanks and hope you are having a good week.
Susanna
Glad you are feeling better Kim! I hope things continue to look up for you, God knows you deserve it!!
Nikki
I can't get my blog name to work, not sure what that's about. :P
Post a Comment