My back hurt this morning, so I made an appt with my chiro. Unfortunately, he said that my pain, was not spine related oddly enough. It was my muscles and bones. :( He asked if I was taking all my hormones yet and I said all but the growth hormone. He said that was what was probably causing the issues. He can tweak my neck and spine as needed, but it really didn't need it. He did put me on this light therapy that is supposed to help with inflammation. It did suprisingly enough.
But that's what is causing my arm and fingers to go numb. As soon as he hit this muscle in my lower shoulder blade, my arm tingled all the way to my fingers. *sigh* So as soon as I got home, I called Lab Corp again, to make sure the people there during the week didn't have my script. They didn't. I got their fax number again, to make sure Dr. L had the right one. Then I called Dr. L's office. They said they would refax it. I didn't get back to calling Lab Corp to see if they had it. I'll call first thing tomorrow. Hopefully they have it.
My dentist also called me to do a follow up from when they saw me in May. I haven't been good about getting back. They want me to take an antibiotic that is like $50 a drop. And put it on 8 different teeth. Uhm. I don't think so. Unless my insurance covers it. I'm not doing it. It's a tetrycylcine drug. Has some contraindictions with adrenal tumors and intracranial hypertention. Uhm. Again I don't think so. It's probably a small enough amount, but still. We'll see how bad a shape my teeth are in. I have yet to have any cavities (prolly just jinxed myself) but I'm not so great at flossing. And of course the cushings has worn away my gums as well. Not that they'd believe it. But we won't go there.
Tomorrow, I am in my daughters classroom for an hr and a half and then I'll be home. I have to actually run to the natural food store to pick up some vitamins. So I'll do that before I come home.
Yesterday, the kids were off school for Columbus day so as you know my MIL came up. I was zonked as usual by the end of the day. I changed my estrogen patch yesterday and I'm not sure if it was that or something else that made me not feel well. We went out for dinner and after dinner, I felt like I was going to be sick. I ate too much and it was going right through me. I ate a banana later last night and thankfully that seemed to help. I slept it off and felt better this morning.
Everything seems to be falling into place tho. Slowly but surely. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment