Friday, October 17, 2008

In kind of a funk. . .

I'm not going to post of how icky and down I feel. I'm depressed enough as it is, I don't feel like writing it all down. Just two quick notes... 1) I have added a few pictures to earlier posts, so if you are curious, you can scroll through my blog and check them out - all the way back to when I had surgery. 2) The GH test isn't happening as when I called the lab, they told me they couldn't do injection type labs there. *cry* So now I have to contact a hospital to see if they can have me do it somewhere. So another week putting this off. I just know I need gh too, as my body feels like it's caving in on itself. I can't even sleep on my left or right side, as it hurts my shoulders. The actual bones of my shoulders hurt. It's weird and I'm sure bad at the same time. But until I can get this damn test done, I'm just screwed. :( That and I don't think my thyroid med is working. Another day wondering why oh why I had this surgery done. I felt so much better before this stupid surgery. *sigh* Damn. There I go crying again. . .

1 comment:

Robin said...

Hi, dearheart. It took me about 7 months to get situated hormonally after my surgery. Don't be hard on yourself. You WILL get there!

Get that GH test somewhere, somehow. You have two options...Arginine GHRH stim test or ITT stim test. The arginine is easier on you, but the ITT is done more places.

Give your thyroid meds time to work, get levels done again after about 6 weeks (or whatever your doc recommends) and then up it as needed. It takes some time, but in the long run you WILL FEEL BETTER!!

Most of all, I and others are here for you. I care. Lots of hugs....