I got a call early this morning from my primary doc. He called me himself to tell me that he moved up my local endocrinology appt. Not a couple weeks, not even by a month! It's NEXT tuesday!! I can't believe it. He said I was such a complex case, he wanted to make sure I got the right help asap. How sweet is that?!!? Now I just have to organize all my test results, surgery info etc.
I also have to call Dr. L's office and see if they are there today. Let them know to recall the lab. Hopefully I can get that done before I see the local endo. We'll see.
Feeling ok so far today. The only thing that's bothering me right now is the wooshing in my ears. It sounds like it's my heart beating, but it's really loud. Drives me nuts. My back is also out of whack and unaligned. I need to see my chiro, cuz it hurts to lay on my right side. My whole arm/hand goes numb. It's a weird feeling. I'm sure it's not good.
In any case, I'll update again once I find out when I'm getting the gh test done. MIL is coming over today, so hopefully she doesn't zap my cortisol. I need all my energy. Maybe it's a Pepsi day. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment