Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Nice shiny teeth

Went to the dentist today and ended up getting the stupid antibiotic for my rapidly receding gums. Hopefully it helps. I only needed 4 teeth done vs 12 from the last visit, so I opted to get the antibiotic. So I guess my extra brushing and flossing has helped. hehe! Also finally got my teeth cleaned. Only took 9 months. Sheesh. I have to go back in 3 months for another check up to see how the antibiotic is helping and then I'll get xrays. So now I have shiny shiny teeth. :D

Feeling ok today. My knees were more swollen than usual, but I think that's cuz it was raining/snowing out today! Crazy weather! I don't want to jinx myself, but since I've been back from Chicago, I haven't had a headache. Maybe the headaches prior to me going out there were just stress headaches... Who knows.

No comments: