Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I think I got run over by a truck

Seriously, I thought I was doing way too well the last few days. I figured my body was ok being off the extra 10mg of steroids since this last weekend. Guess it finally hit me. Right on time 4 days later. *sigh* That and having a cold doesn't help either.

OMG my head hurt so bad from the minute I woke up this morning. I'm sure it was a sinus headache mixed with a migraine. Ugh. I took my hydro, then soon after took the kids to school, came home and ate breakfast, took some Sudafed, and then napped on the couch for an hour or so. When I woke up, I drank 2 cans of Pepsi. I feel better than I did this morning. I also drank some Gatorade too. Make sure those electrolytes aren't going wacky on me too. I should eat lunch, but not feeling hungry. I'll prolly just eat some toast here in a little while. I gotta pick up the kiddos too. I need to go shopping to get some things from the grocery store, but I just don't feel well enough to do it. *sigh* I hate when I feel like this.

And of course this is hubby's school night, so he won't be here to help with the kids later. Hopefully they'll see mommy's not feeling so good and help me out. We'll see. Blah.

1 comment:

Gracie said...

Kay,

I hope you get to feeling better soon! Those weans are a bite, aren't they? Mine hit on day 3. You can check out my blog to see my recent experience. The short of it, I was totally weaned, but I'm back on 5 mg.

Feel better soon! Try to take it easy!

Hugs,

Gracie