- Being so weak and unable to get up and move should be a sign things are going downhill.
- Nausea so bad that I'm sitting over the toilet waiting to puke...another big sign.
- Shivering like it was 20 degrees outside, even tho I was under layers of covers...bad sign.
- The runs should be an obvious sign, but it's not. . .
This morning I felt better, but still not up to par. My muscles and bones are still very weak. I still had little appetite too. I just rested all day tho. I did continue to take an extra 10mg at 2pm today (on top of the 20mg this morning). Tomorrow I'll cut it down to 5mg and then hopefully back to just 20 mg. I see a new local endo on Tuesday, so hopefully he can help me get this dang GH test done once and for all. Like before, I have a file full of all my lab results. Hopefully he will be as helpful as my PCP says he is.
For now, I just take it easy. And it's been noted that getting over-emotional can lead to AI as well. Will be more aware next time, or at least know to stress dose earlier.
2 comments:
Oy, yes! Getting emotional is the biggest sign for me that I'm getting low on cortisol. Good luck with your appointment!!
Kay, I tend to agree with Jess, that the stress, etc. is a symptom of lowering cortisol.
Post a Comment