I had a somewhat busy day today. I guess to the normal person, it wouldn't really be busy, but for me it is. In any case, I had my appt with my ob/gyn. It went well I think. He thinks I should stay on the patch for now. I told him how the endo wanted me on other meds to give me a cycle. He explained it wasn't a cycle, it was just a "withdraw bleed." Meaning when meds stop, it induces a cycle. It's not helpful and could be more risky than not having a cycle at all. He said it was up to me, so I chose to stay on the patch for now. He said he would up my dosage if he didn't think it was enough. So I'm getting another estrogen check and also a testosterone blood check as well. So we'll see what that turns up.
The lab that Dr. L faxed the GH script too would not fax it to the hospital. How lazy are they?!? So I had to run and get it today, so I can take it with me tomorrow. I'm nervous about the test and what it will make me feel like. I'm already struggling without any added meds, so will this make me worse? I don't know. Dr. L says I can take my hydro in the morning and definitely recommended it so I don't go into AI. He thinks my numbers will be low enough, even with the addtion of the hydro. Again...we'll see.
Other than that, I felt better today. Still mild headache, but nothing a Pepsi couldn't fix. I'm late in writing this and I'm tired, so this is it for today. Wish me luck on my test tomorrow! *fingers crossed!*
No comments:
Post a Comment