Nothing on the blood tests yet unfortunately.
But for some reason, I decided to drink some Gatorade in hopes of making me feel better. And ya know what, oddly enough - it did! I don't know if it was just a coincidence or what, but I feel like I have a little more energy today. And a very mild headache for the first time in awhile!! Maybe my electrolytes have just been off enough to make me feel fatigued too.
I did have the runs a little bit, so not sure if it was too much sugar for my body or what. But I've done quite a bit today! I took care of another little girl since HER mom wasn't feeling so well. I took all the kids to lunch (they have off today due to the jewish holiday), then brought them back to the house to play. I cleaned up, did a couple loads of laundry and we even put the halloween decorations out. I hope not to pay for it in the next day or so, but we'll see. At least I have another idea of what it could be tho. Still waiting for the docs to call tho. I won't bother them til Friday. They should know by then right?!?!?
1 comment:
I am really glad to hear you are feeling a bit better, even if just a little.
Post a Comment