Monday, September 29, 2008

Nothing new going on

I feel bad going more than a few days w/o posting. But I don't have anything new to post. I don't know how many times I can post that I'm still tired, achey etc. I'm waiting impatiently for one of the two doctors to call me today in hopes they can give me some news in regards to my bloodwork. I really want to start the thyroid med in hopes that it helps (just the right dosage). I'd also like to know if my period will come back. Not sure if my ob/gyn can answer that, but I'll take anything at this point.

Yesterday we stayed home and didn't do anything. I felt nauseas last night and not sure why - as usual. Doing some cleaning and laundry today though. Will take it easy. If I hear from either of my docs, I'll post. : )

No comments: