Saturday, September 27, 2008

16 weeks post op

It's been 4 months since surgery. Wish I could say I felt GREAT, but I'm getting there. I had EIGHT vials of blood drawn this morning for two different docs. Hopefully I'll hear something this week, when they get the results and see how incredibly low they are. hehe!

I have been feeling ok. Did 20 min blocks of cleaning yesterday, but it still wore me out if I just really put myself into it. An example would be: I changed the sheets on both kids bed, dusted both rooms and vacuumed. When I was done, I felt like I ran a marathon. I was shaky and just weak. I laid down and I think I dozed off and on for about an hr. It was weird. I was fine, just tired the rest of the day.

Today, after I got my blood drawn, I had to take my daughter to a birthday party. I didn't stay (it was a bowling party) I came back home and went to lunch with my son and husband. Then I went back to pick her up. I had gotten a headache though that was not going away. I drank some Diet Coke, took some excedrin... Tonight we were all invited to another bday party, but I just was not feeling up to it. I went, but didn't stay long. I felt overall just ill. Didn't feel hungry or anything and wasn't very social. So hubby took me home. So here I am now. I will probably go to bed early tonight. Maybe taking all that blood this morning took all my energy with it. Who knows.

No comments: