Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Meetings meetings and more meetings...

Thursday is actually my quiet day and I'm looking forward to it! Tuesday and tonight I've been running the kids around then going to meetings in the evenings.... Nothing like keeping up with the PTA and my moms of multiples club.

I'm feeling ok though thankfully. I've been able to get up in the morning, I'm sleeping good at night. I still get slight headaches on and off, and aches in my neck/shoulder and knees. I have this list of questions for my doc and look forward to getting some answers. I just hate having to go all the way to Seattle to do it and leave my family. I worry about the flights and all... Making sure the planes get off and land safely... Ugh. 4 more days before then though, so I won't think about it til then.

I did get my haircut yesterday (finally) and it actually made me feel much better about myself! I look so much better! In my opinion anyway! hehe! Definitely makes me feel better than I have since before surgery. Makes me feel after all I've been through, I can conquer anything! :)

2 comments:

Shari said...

"Makes me feel after all I've been through, I can conquer anything! :)"

Woo hoo!

Your hair looks great! I thinj it really suits you.

Anonymous said...

Wow Kim,

Your face looks great, slimmer and your eyes POP! You are losing that cushie look!

Yahoo!

Becky