Friday, September 12, 2008

14 weeks post op

Can't believe it's been 14 weeks already. Sunday I'm off to Seattle. I'm still not packed yet. I'm such a procrastinator. That and being busy and not feeling well. I think I'm feeling low because I am NOT feeling well at all. I've been nauseas and have not been eating much at all. I've been really tired and weak too. I've had the runs still and just feel REALLY ill.

Yesterday I was "resting" most of the day, but last night I just felt like I couldn't do much at all. I hit the chair and almost fell asleep. I was nauseas and didn't eat dinner. I couldn't help my hubby take care of the kids. I just had little energy. I'm feeling similar today, tho the nausea is less. I'm still not eating much and I've only had the runs this morning. I just feel like I could fall asleep right now. We're going out to dinner and then coming home and hopefully going to bed. Well maybe I'll pack before I go to bed. Ugh. I'm so not looking forward to flying. I just hope I do ok. I can't even stress dose. Well I could, but that would defeat the purpose of the test. So pray that I get there w/o having any issues.

No comments: