Monday, September 8, 2008

Manic Monday!!

Today was a crazy busy day. Trying to get into the schedule of this new school season. Dropped the kiddos off to school, went to my chiro, ran some errands, came home to rest for a bit, picked up the kids, get them a snack, get them dinner, take them to CCD, pick them up from CCD, give them evening snack and get them to bed. Phew. And that's just Monday. hehe! Tomorrow I have my repeat mammogram, a haircut and to take my son to karate - on top of school.


I did ok today though. Ate fine, drank normally, but still did get a headache. Took my excedrin. I had a knot in my shoulder today, that my chiro had a tough time working out. Not sure what was going on. I've iced it today, but will probably need more tonight. I'll lay on the ice when I go to bed here soon. One day down, four more to go. . .

No comments: